- 100% organic - biodegradable, compostable and fertilizing the soil, in accordance with the EU standard EN 13432: 2000 and in accordance with the EU directives 94/62 / EU and 2015/720.
- Strong and elastic, intended to be used several times before composting.
- Manufactured on the basis of renewable sources - potato and vegetable starch using the BIOCARTENE® and SIPABIO® technology.
- Compostable under normal environmental conditions (up to 90 days in the organic sector). Can be composted with food waste - becomes a natural part of the ecological life cycle.
- Easy to open, user-friendly and of course anti-static.
- Lifespan - not limited until they fall into the earth.
Simple and hygienic solutions for households and commercial kitchens thanks to our breathable bags, liners and sacks in a variety of types and sizes.
High quality compost is achieved through the correct pre-sorting of food waste.
The organic sacks and bags for garbage cans for waste management have a very high penetration barrier against bacteria, viruses, spores and mold. The evaporation of moisture dries out the waste and reduces unpleasant odors.
The bags can be composted along with food waste. Their use ensures better hygienic conditions for waste collectors and composting plants.
Available in different sizes:
- Composting bags for household use (10, 40 and 100 liters)
- for public buckets (140 liters)
- for public buckets (240 liters)
* Packed 30, 50 and 100 pieces. The prices depend on size, thickness and quantity.